1. Adequate knowledge in subjects specific to mathematics, science and related engineering discipline; ability to use theoretical and applied knowledge in these areas in complex engineering problems.
2. Ability to identify, define, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems; ability to select and apply appropriate analysis and modeling methods for this purpose.
3. Ability to design a complex system, process, device or product to meet specific requirements under realistic constraints and conditions; ability to apply modern design methods for this purpose.
4. Ability to develop, select and use modern techniques and tools necessary for the analysis and solution of complex problems encountered in engineering applications; ability to use information technologies effectively.
5. Ability to design, conduct experiments, collect data, analyze and interpret results for investigating complex engineering problems or discipline-specific research topics.
6. Ability to work effectively in disciplinary and multidisciplinary teams; ability to work individually.
7. Ability to communicate effectively in Turkish, both orally and in writing; at least one foreign language knowledge; ability to write effective reports and understand written reports, to prepare design and production reports, to make effective presentations, to give clear and understandable instructions.
8. Awareness of the necessity of lifelong learning; the ability to access information, to follow developments in science and technology, and to constantly renew itself.
9. Acting in accordance with ethical principles, awareness of professional and ethical responsibility; information about the standards used in engineering applications.
10. Information about business practices such as project management, risk management and change management; awareness of entrepreneurship, innovation; information on sustainable development.
11. Information on the effects of engineering practices on health, environment and safety in universal and social dimensions and the problems reflected in the engineering field of the age; awareness of the legal consequences of engineering solutions.
This page updated by Electrical and Electronics Engineering on 17.03.2020 14:40:54